Check PR Eligibility
Singapore’s Leading PR & Immigrations Specialist | Your Residency, Our Responsibility.
Unlimited Warranty till Approval
Requirements for Singapore PR
The following persons are eligible to apply for Singapore PR
- Employment Pass Holder / Personalized Employment Pass Holder
- S Pass Holder
- Spouse of a Singaporean or Singapore PR ( LTVP / LTVP+ / DP)
- Unmarried child below 21 years old, born within a legal marriage context, or have been legally adopted by a Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- Student Pass holders who have resided in Singapore for at least two years and passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ levels) or are in the Integrated Programme.
- Aged parent of a Singaporean
- Foreign investor in Singapore
Amrit Jhaveri, India
“I have been trying to get PR through 2 different agencies in the past and have failed and wasted a lot of time and money. Thankfully I found AIC and managed to get my PR within 9 months. Thank you AIC for your help!”
Samantha Florence Mahinay, Phillippines
“I have stayed in Singapore for 8 years and thought that getting my PR would be easier. I tried to apply by myself many times, but still failed as I did not know the proper steps to take, however AIC helped me get my PR within the first try. Thank you AIC!”
Mateo Belasio, Argentina
“I recommend anybody who has difficulty getting their PR status in Singapore to seek help from AIC. Their professionalism and dedication is on another level. I got my PR in only 6 months thanks to AIC, and I am very lucky to find them.”